Information Technology (IT)
The Information Technology Department contributes to the Alexandria Redevelopment and Housing Authority's mission by ensuring leading edge technology, providing training on skillful use of resources, ensuring a stable IT environment, and enhancing the productivity of ARHA’s Information Technology users.
- Provide online public access to information by posting answers to frequently requested questions
- Use technology that is adaptable and inter-operable
- Maintain a Help Desk for Staff
- Share information through network infrastructure
- Integrate information and data systems with flexibility allowing for a multitude of development solutions
- Data Integrity - The department strives to provide 100% integrity of data on the network and prevent any loss or corruption. Ensure the safety of our residents’ personal information.
How to reach us:
(703) 549-7115 ext. 240