Central Facilities provides "contractor's grade" services to the Authority's residents for a pre-set fee for service. Fees are competitive with its equivalent in the private sector. ARHA staff provide faster and more reliable services, with an "in-house" warranty and the convenience that staff provides home service calls whether the resident is away or working.
The following is a list of the most common services provided by the department:
- New installation and replacement of heating and cooling systems.
- Emergency heating or cooling repairs, including commercial boilers.
- Commercial pressure vessels (water heaters, pumps, etc.)
- Major electrical work, including power outages.
- IT /Communications interface and infrastructure.
- Security & Fire Systems, CCTV, Fire Alarm Panels, Secured Access.
- Services are available to local government entities.
- Emergency response 24/7 as needed.